Thursday, December 10, 2009

SAY HELLO TO CLEAR!



I've said it before and I'll say it again.

If Mingo is doing now, you will be doing it soon.

The Ming is my hippest friend.

Not as hip as me.

Mind you.

As if.

In addition to being a partner in the hippest downtown spot that hasn't even opened yet (how freakin' hip is that?), Mundo Restaurant at The World Market Center, Mingo is the marketing brains behind "Alien" Tequila. By the by, Mundo is opening 20 December 2009. Now you know.

Well, Mingo is currently rockin' vinyl on his new compact record player and getting his "Internets" on with CLEAR.

CLEAR is "superfast mobile internet that works fast and uses 4G WiMAX technology.

I have no idea what that means.

They have pretty colors on the package.

I do know that you can use your CLEAR set up wherever you are to download music and TV, surf the net and send your emails from Tiger Woods to TMZ.

I did.

You can even combine your home and mobile service for prices WAY lower than you can get from the big companies with ugly colors on their packaging.

Less money, more style.

Formidable!

Wanna know more about CLEAR?

Of course you do Mon Cheri.

Of. Course.

To get more info on CLEAR, just ring up Mon Ami Gary Vrooman @ 310 738 1661

OR

garyv@newwimax.com

No comments: