Wednesday, May 5, 2010

IT'S CINCO DE MUNDO TIME!


Not only is 05 de Mayo a time for partying Latin Style, now, it's a time for hangin' Muy Deliciosa Estilo!

Ok, I went to school in the suburbs, Moi's Espanol might be a little West Covina.

BUT.

I'm simply trying to tell you that it's time to get your Grub y Fiesta on at the best Haute Mexican Comida place in town, MUNDO!

First. I'll fill you in on The Hour of The Happy.

Everything from "Street Style" Tacos (YUM!)at $3 to my personal fave, the "Queso Flameado" which is a gooey blend of Asadero and Goat Cheese along with all sorts of other deelishesness topped off with a Serrano Chile Drizzle!

Did I say Yum yet?

YUM!

Of course it wouldn't be Cinco De anything without a selection of tasty Beers and specialty Cocktails.

Of. Course.

MUNDO has a killer bar area for chatting and barstool falling.

I mean conversating.

It's a word.

En El Barrio.

Make sure you try the Drink de Casa, the "Alien Cosmos"!

Or.

You can always have the drink that they named after Moiself, the "Sassy Senorita", a muy sassy blend of fresh lime, 100% Blue Agave Tequila and Prickly Pear Puree (see, I told you they named it after Moi! Who is more "Prickly" than Moiself? I ask.).

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

OVER A DOZEN BEERS ARE JUST $2 OR DOS PRESIDENTS DEL MUERTE!

Happy hour is from 3 - 6 pm in the Bar / Lounge area, btw.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S EVEN MAS!

MAS! I TELL YOU!

MAS!

MUNDO is also where you should be having your Cinco Dinner!

Okay, I have to admit, I am ADDICTED to MUNDO'S "Poblano Corn" Soup!

Well, that and Prada, but, I digress.

And At only $8, I can afford a hella lot more of the Poblano than the Spring/Summer 2010 collection.

Also, don't leave until you've had the OMG! tasty "Sea Scallops" with a most interesting Avocado leaf crust.

Ok, I must say yum again.

YUM!

OMG Heather! Moi is getting a might thirsty and muy Hungriosa!

It's a word.

So, get yourself on to the Hautest spot in The Downtown, MUNDO, and get your Cinco on!

HINT: Ask for a seat outside and enjoy the comings and goings!


MUNDO

A Culinary Haute Spot

(702) 270-4400

Downtown @ The World Market Center
495 S Grand Central Pky
Las Vegas, NV 89106

www.mundolasvegas.com

No comments: