Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'M THE MAYOR @ CREWS 'N! YOU LIKE ME! YOU REALLY LIKE ME! Or, I'm a cheap drunk.



Not often does moiself come across a bar where the moment I walk in the barkeep says, "your usual?"

Not. Often.

Well, fret no more Tara Reid, there's a new place in my village where everybody knows your name.

And your drink.

And at the end of the day, that's really all that matters.

Your drink.

Keep up.

Well. Crews 'N is the newest hang in the Village of Las Vegas. It even has a VIP room. Ok, it might be more of a non smoking room with food. But. Whatever.

Here's what's muy importante.

It's hella cheap to make like Kitty Dukakis here.

Before she stopped the whole drinking hairspray thing.

Hmm, Aquanet. Not really seeing that working with Olives.

Where was I?

Oh. Yeah.

Crews 'N.

Well.

It's conveniently located (For me and that's all that really matters. For me.) at Sahara and The Commercial Center. Did I mention that it's hella cheap? I'm talking two 4 one on Sundays from like whenever 'till 7pm. I just bought a whole bunch of vodka and I still have change from Moi's Jackson.

Andrew, not Tito.

Ok, I actually think I'm already experiencing a hangover and not only am I still still here (Omg Heather! Live Blogging! Well, drunk blogging. Whatever. Bitch.), but, I have two more drink tickets left!

OH. MY. GAWD. CHANDLER. BING!

Did I mention that I'm the Four Square Mayor Here?

Really.

I swear.

Ok, really lame play on words coming.

Stop what you're doing and cruise on in to Crews 'N right as soon as you get the ankle bracelet off Lindsay!

Crews 'N, where the drinks are cheap and the guys are a whole lot better looking after two hours of two 4 one!

CREWS 'N
1000 E. SAHARA
LAS VEGAS NV 89104

Hours: I don't know until whenever you throw up on your best friend.

No comments: