Sunday, February 21, 2010

HOLLAAA! THE 21ST CENTURY LESBIAN MOMS MABLEY IS IN THE HOUSE!


Yup, "The Mouth That Hollaa'd!" , All TAlk Radio's own Schree is at Good Times tonight with her, uh, "special" brand of humour to tickle the back of your throat.

With mirth.

Just mirth.

Tonight's show promises to be a blend of the down.

And the dirty.

I'll be honest, my delicate ears had to adjust to the profanity filled hilarity coming out of a mouth that would make the saltiest of sailors blush.

But.

I found myself doubled over with laughter more than a few times during the show.

You will too.

Trust.

The cover is $5 and the drinks are hella strong.

They will make you HOLLAAA!!

Get down to see Schree at Good Times at 8pm tonight, December 06, 2009!

Be prepared to choke on your own laughter.

Don't worry, I'll hold your hair.

"IN THE TRENCHES WITH SCHREE"

GOOD TIMES

No comments: