Sunday, January 31, 2010

DIVAS! CLOSET SUNDAYS! REVOLUTION LOUNGE! OH MY!


Now Moi knows what you are thinking.

And you really should stop that.

Boxers.

Happy now?

Of course you are.

You're probably also wondering what you are going to be doing later tonight.

Probably.

Definitely.

Wonder no more my little Divas in training.

I have, once again, decided for you on your Sunday night pleasures.

You're going to celebrate!

No. Not the end of that pesky bracelet around your ankle.

No one believed it was Prada. By the way. No. One.

Really.

I swear.

No, Mon Cheri, you have something even more important to celebrate than finding a Twenty in your Citizens of The World Jeans that you bought at Buffalo Exchange.

I know. What could top that?

What?

This!

FRANK MARINO'S DIVAS LAS VEGAS OFFICIAL LAUNCH PARTY

OH. MY. GAWD, CHANDLER BING!

Divas will run amongst and amok tonight at the one night of the week that sexilicious party promoter, Eduardo Cordova, leaves his Lair and allows you, mere mortal, to feast upon his cuteness!

Hold on.

Need a moment.

I popped a chubby.

Ok.

I'm back.

Where was I?

Oh.

Yes.

DIVAS!

But. Of course.

Tonight at Closet Sundays @ Revolution Lounge, it's time to put on the Mackie and the maquillage and skeedaddle over to the Mirage for yet another night of cool tunes and Divas performances!

AND DID I MENTION DIVAS?

Well.

Yes I did.

For those of you who've been living under a torrent of grade B entertainers the last few years (I'm not naming names. Lohan.), Let me just tell you that Frank Marino has been THE Diva in Las Vegas since before I got my first Gucci wallet.

Legally.

His show was one of the longest running hits in Las Vegas history. When Frank decided it was time to do it his way, he gathered up his wigs, dresses and wit and moved on to do his own show. His way.

Of course he grabbed a few bedazzled Divas on his way out the door and they are all ready to give it to you DIVA STYLE!

Now.

Tonight, just by being one of the first 100 fun seekers through the door, YOU will be honored with Frank Marinos DIVAS tickets!

Just get there before midnite Cinderella!

Of course, DJ Jason Lema will be serving up the aural sex from the little booth he calls home.

Of course.

BUT WAIT!

THERE'S MORE!

Did I mention?

$5 VODKA DRINKS / $5 COORS LIGHT / $9 VODKA RED BULLS!

Well, now I have.

So.

Grab your wig hats and your high heel sneakers and get thee to Closet Sundays @ Revolution Lounge post haste for a night of haute and red hot DIVAS!

Of course, if you're planning on seeing me,(and who isn't?), you'll need to call the best eyebrows attached to the cutest little kisser in town, VIP GAWD Jason Baca and book yourself into the VIP section and bottle up little Divas!

Call Mr. Baca at 702-485-9294 for guest list and reservations as well.

See you there!

CLOSET SUNDAYS @ REVOLUTION LOUNGE
The Mirage
3400 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109

1 comment:

SGL Café.com said...

Wow. Great write up. Hilarious actually. Makes me wish I was in Vegas.