Saturday, December 11, 2010

WORLD'S LARGEST H & M OPENS AT THE FORUM SHOPS IN LAS VEGAS!


Moi is quite used to the parties los fabulousos.

Quite.

Well.

Walking into the gigantic new H&M store at The Forum Shops in my little burgh I was actually taken aback at the ultraness of the fab.

Really.

I swear.

Giant Disco balls reminded me of long nights and early mornings a long, long time ago.

And Quaaludes.

But.

I digress.

H&M is the fabbest of the fab new places to spend one's ducats on the ultimate in stylish clothes for skinny people on a budget. This new store at The Forum Shops is by far and away the largest H&M outlet in the entire Mundo and it ROCKS! I can't tell you the last time I saw so much fashion under $50 that wasn't at a Salvation Army.

I just can't.

Because poor vous could not be there, I've included a little video of the VIP Grand Opening party of which I have just departed.

Enjoy my little fashion starved minions!


No comments: