Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PEOPLE YOU SHOULD KNOW: SUSAN STAPLETON




NAME: Susan Stapleton

JOB: Fashion editor

PERSONAL STYLE: Classy. I wish I was a bit edgier.

MY PERSONAL STYLE "THING": Wrap dresses, dark lipstick, perfectly shaped eyebrows, Narciso Rodriguez eau de parfum and heels.

IN SUMMER YOU'LL ALWAYS FIND ME IN: the pool.

FAVE CELEBRITY YOU HAVE MET: Diane von Furstenberg was delightful. Matthew McConaughey was incredibly flirty. Matt Dillon was amazing to watch. He knew just how to pose. Carolina Herrera is one of the most elegant ladies. Michael Boychuck is one of the most humble and unassuming people I know.

LEAST FAVE CELEBRITY YOU HAVE MET: Can’t say I have a least favorite. Everyone has been very nice.

STYLE ICON: Carolina Herrera. I don’t like Renee Zellweger personally, but I love the way she looks on the red carpet. Penelope Cruz and Nicole Kidman always look amazing as well. They know how to dress to stand out.

FAVORITE BRANDS: Diane von Furstenberg, Manolo Blahnik. I can’t afford Narciso Rodriguez, Zac Posen, Matthew Williamson and the like, but I do love their fashions.

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME IN: Crocs. Ever.

I WANT: A closet the size of my bedroom. Spa treatments once a week. A salary high enough to afford the fashions I love.

MY FAVORITE COCKTAIL: Pinot Noir

BEST BAR IN LAS VEGAS: Downtown Cocktail Room

MOST OVERRATED CLUB/BAR: Anything where I have to wait in a line.

MOST UNDERRATED CLUB/BAR: Krave, only because there are a lot of straight boys there and they like the ladies like me. The music is incredible.

No comments: