Monday, July 20, 2009

TRUFFLELICIOUS DELIGHTS AT THE SIGNATURE AT MGM GRAND!


Make no mistake, The Vegas Style Guy loves a burger. And when you throw a slab of bacon on it, yum! Now, add a touch of Feta and I'm over the moon!

Delights at The Signature at MGM Grand (that's a mouthful, but so is the tasty burger!) also touches the best burger IN THE LV with my personal fave, Le Truffle! Mmm, Mmm. When I bit into my Truffle Burger ($17) I immediately wished everyone I knew could be there for a bite.

Of their own, no need for me to share.

The casual little cafe, Delights, offers you a choice of indoor or outdoor seating and a full range of sandwiches, salads and light entrees.

Did I mention a dessert bar to make you go into cardiac arrest? Ok, maybe I'm being dramatic (Me? Imagine.), but, the Chocolate cake will make you weep(for that bathing suit you just bought!).

If you're visiting or just want a casual place for a delicious lunch, check out Delights at The Signature at MGM Grand.

Tell Jose, The Vegas Style Guy sent you!

DELIGHTS
THE SIGNATURE AT MGM GRAND
145 E. HARMON
LAS VEGAS , NV

No comments: