Tuesday, July 28, 2009

VEGAS WITH THE STARS! THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS HUNK CHRISTIAN LEBLANC AND VIXEN TRACY E. BREGMAN! SHARE THEIR VEGAS WITH YOU!


Recently, we had a chance to sit down with Tracy Bregman aka “Lauren Baldwin” and Christian LeBlanc aka "Michael Baldwin" of televisions' long running Super Soap “The Young & The Restless”. They were visiting us here IN THE LV to help celebrate the nuptials of Will and Charlene who had won “The Wedding of a Lifetime” through the show.

We asked Tracy and Christian about some of their fave things about being IN THE LV.

CHRISTIAN LEBLANC aka "MICHAEL BALDWIN"


What’s your fave restaurant IN THE LV?

“I really like The Border Grill and all of the restaurants at The Palazzo.”

Which hotel is your ultimate place to stay IN THE LV?

“The Signature at The MGM is outstanding. I have such an incredible view from my room!”

What are some of your fave shows?

“Wayne Newton remains the best show I’ve ever seen IN THE LV!”

What are your best memories here IN THE LV?

“I went on what can only be called a “Magic Tour” with (fellow Soapster) John Enos. He knew every place and everybody! It was like hanging out with The Godfather. It was the best night anyone could ever have IN THE LV!”


TRACEY E. BREGMAN aka "LAUREN BALDWIN"

What’s your fave restaurant IN THE LV?

“Shibuya is the most amazing place ever! I’m also pleasantly surprised by Joe’s at Ceasar’s.”

Which hotel is your ultimate place to stay IN THE LV?

“My room here at The Signature at MGM Grand is amazing! It’s like my own apartment. My absolute fave is The Four Seasons, so elegant with great service.”

What are some of your fave shows?

“There are SO many! My great friend Reba puts on an incredible show. Tom Jones was so much fun. You can’t beat Bette Midler! I adored “O” and “Ka”.

What are your best memories here IN THE LV?

This weekend has been so wonderful with the “Wedding of a Lifetime”, but, my favorite time IN THE LV has to be celebrating my 21st wedding anniversary here.

Check out Tracy Bregman and Christian LeBlanc on Young & The Restless Monday through Friday on CBS.

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_young_and_the_restless/

No comments: