Thursday, December 17, 2009

GRAB YOUR DISCO STICKS AND LET THE GA GA WARS BEGIN!


If you know Moi, and you do.

Don't you?

No?

Poor Vous.

Where was I?

Oh. Yes.

Moiself will raise from the dead, or a mean hangover, to travel wherever my absolute fave impresario, Eduardo Cordova, is presenting his latest clubland brainstorm. Never a dull moment avec The "E" to the "C".

Never.

I have also been known to take a trip or two at the mere mention of the name Jeffrey Sanker. Just the name makes me wave my hands in the air.

I wave them like I just don't care.

Really.

I swear.

Well.

Combine the two and throw in my fave ever fun corporation, The Light Group and Voila!

Much Glam fun ahead!

What could possibly be missing from this little equation?

You ask.

You did ask.

Trust.

Well.

Only one element could make a night (tonight) with that cast of characters even better.

LADY GA GA!

Was there any doubt?

Of course not.

Now.

Take all of that Glam and put it in The Bank Nightclub et Ultra Lounge and his it with a Disco Stick.

Hard.

What do you get?

WAR.

Bitchez.

Whatever do I mean?

I shall impart a little knowledge on thou.

All of the above have combined to give you a rollicking night of Lady Ga Ga lookalikes and wannabes all vying for over a $2000 Grand Prize for the best Lady Ga Ga lookalike.

But wait!

Of course there's more!

Duh, it's an "Eduardo Cordova Presents" event.

Pay attencione.

FIRST 100 GUESTS WILL RECEIVE A LIMITED EDITION LADY GAGA LITHOGRAPH!!!

Oh.

Kay?

Imagine, you can you wear your glitter and metal booty extenders while luxuriating away the night at The Bank

On a Thursday!

Tonight!

Oy!

And Vey!

I know what you're thinking as per always.

You're thinking, "how ever will I fit into my Ford Focus whilst wearing my Ga Ga finery? My wig alone is two feet tall?"

Surely you know my answer to such a mundane question.

It's not my problem.

Bitch.

Get thee ready for battle and get to The Bank!

It's time for WAR!

GAGA WARS! The Ultimate Battle of Style!

By the by, did I mention it's a special "Gay" night?

As if you needed to be told that.

Doors Open @ 10pm - GET THERE EARLY!

The Bank @ The Bellagio
3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South


For Table Reservations Call - 702.693.8300
jeffreysanker.com | lightgroup.com

No comments: