Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YOU CAN LEAD A WHORE TO WATER, BUT, YOU CAN'T MAKE HER DRINK. OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. LVGA3 PRESENTS "A NIGHT AT THE RACES" @ CHARLIES LAS VEGAS!



Moi does so love the ponies.

Can't stand the eau , but, do love Jockeys.

The smell of the ponies. By the way.

I adore how Jockeys smell.

I digress.

Tonight, mon cheries, is "A Night At The Races" at that lovely establishment del Ranchero, Charlies.

Hosted by LVGA3 , tonight will give a few cowpokes a chance to dress up in their holiday finery and bet on the ponies with all of the proceeds going directly to LVGA3.

Directly.

The ponies are on some sort of stick.

Evdently.

Really.

I swear.

A disco stick?

What fun.

I am not one to know how these things wor, but, I do know about Jockeys and this promises to be a hoot and a holler

Somehow or another, you will be able to win faboo prizes and have much Holiday mirth.

Screw the mirth, get me a jockey!

See you at the races!

Ta.

Ta.


LVGA3 " A NIGHT AT THE RACES"
@
CHARLIES LAS VEGAS



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

9:00pm - 11:30pm
Charlie's Las Vegas
5012 S. Arville, Las Vegas NV 89103

No comments: