Monday, December 14, 2009

IT'S BEGINNING TO FEEL A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS! QBA BIZ MIXER & COOKIE XCHANGE! TONITE!



For those of you who do biz and don't know about the QVegas Business Alliance I have but one question.

How can this be?

The QBA is only the mostest fun biz mixer in the entire LGBT world!

Really.

I swear.

It's magnifique et chic.

That's French for, "wear cute clothes, or, I'll talk about you."

Tonites event is all about the cookies. You see, tonite is a cookie Xchange! You just bring a dozen cookies to exchange!

How cute is that?

How.

So, two of my fave things all at once and I am NOT talking menage a trois!

Perv.

I'm talking sweet, delicious cookies and cocktails!

Yum Yum, give me some!

Did I mention there will be door prizes?

Well, of course there will be, this is a class act!

Hello, I must be going, to the QBA Holiday Mixer!

Tootles!

QVEGAS BUSINESS ALLIANCE HOLIDAY MIXER TONITE! 14 DECEMBER 2009
Date: Monday, December 14, 2009
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: Marquis House, 6755 Agave Azul Ct.,
Las Vegas, NV 89120

RSVP
Visit www.QBA.QVegas.com or by calling 702-650-0636 Ext. 107

No comments: