Monday, December 14, 2009

THE HIZZOUSE WILL BE ROCKING TONITE AT THE WINGWOMAN TOURS 1YR ANNI!


Who's your best friend when it's time to go clubbing?

Who do you call when you need to skip past the Hoi Polloi and slide directly into your VIP booth at the hottest boite?

Who can show you Vegas like a rockstar?

Who?

Who indeed?

Wingwoman Tours.

That's who.

Really.

I swear.

Well, guess what mon frere?

That's French for, "listen up Bro and Bro-ettes!"

There is a PARTAY going on TONITE!

Yup. It seems like only yesterday I was all VIP'd up with my girls from Wingwoman Tours at The Blue Martini at Town Square. I was rocking my Pradas to the beat and eating like a Pasha while my PAMA was being served with the Voddy and Ice!

Btw, I rarely bother my potato juice with a mixer.

Shudder.

BUT.

I love me some PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur!

Really.

I swear.

Where was I?

Oh. Yes.

So, TONITE Wingwoman Tours is rockin' the hizzouse again to celebrate their one year anniversary!

And they don't look a day over 6 months.

BE THERE.

It's a Monday, so, all y'all industry folks can be all partied up and actin' out all night long!

There will be drink specials (duh) and horse de overs.

More duh.

It's getting started at 8pm and going till I'm bored with you.

That's usually around 4am.

So you know.

Marjorie.

See ya at Wingwoman Tours One Year tonite @ Blue Martini!

I'll be the Fab dressed on with a PAMA & Voddy in my paws.

Blue Martini
6593 Las Vegas Blvd S # B-214,
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702) 949-2583

1 comment:

Loambro said...

Thanks for the support, we're flattered, oh, King of Vegas Style See ya tonight!! :P

Lory and Kim
Wingwoman Tours