Monday, November 23, 2009

CADILLAC CTS COUPE: OH! MY! GAWD! CHANDLER BING!


I'm not bad.

I'm just drawn that way.

I have morals.

Not alot, about two.

Both of them would be out the window like the last bottle of Hennesy at a Ghetto prom if Satan came at me and offered me a 2010 Cadillac CTS Coupe.

I'd sleep with your Mom and kill your Dad for this car.

(Note to self: Don't say stuff like that out loud. It makes you look shallow.)

Pardon Moi, Je suis digress.

The new CTS Coupe is a direct injected 3.6-liter V6 304 hp, torquey sex toy.

And I wanna play with it.

This car is the sleekest thing to come out of Motown since Cindy Birdsong. The lines are sharp and seductive. The interior is like having Leather Daddy sex on the Cote D'Azure, all leather and chrome. 18" wheels and GM's Hydra-Matic 6L50 six-speed automatic tranny make cruising the boulevard from Fremont Street to Santa Monica and Roberston a Pimpy breeze.

I WANT THIS SLED!

Oh Satan, whereforth art Thou?

No comments: