Sunday, November 29, 2009

I TOLD YOU I HATE YOU, NOW GET OUT! CHRYSLERS GET THE AXE!


Not a moment too soon, Chrysler's new massas, FIAT, have announced the crap, er, cars that are going to get chopped once a new El Jefe is up in the house.

Here's a list and their "point":

CHRYSLER PT CRUISER: Grandmothers who keep a weekly wash and set at Lurlene's.
CHRYSLER SEBRING: Drunken sorority girls in Ft. Lauderdale.
DODGE AVENGER: What the hell is this?
DODGE CALIBER: I repeat, what the hell is this?
DODGE DAKOTA: The pickup even Lesbians won't drive.
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN: Hi, I hate my wife and kids and wish I was Gay
DODGE NITRO: All together now, what the hell is this?
DODGE VIPER: Whaddaya mean you don't like Joey Butaffuaco?
JEEP COMMANDER:Sounds cool. Isn't
JEEP COMPASS: Hi, my name is Shannon!
JEEP PATRIOT: Hi, my name is Brent and this is my partner Steven and our daughter, Mei Ling!

No comments: